Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Need A Hug..





I need a hug..

A kiss..

A touch..

A sad and tired pair of eyes resting upon a figure..

A body that is not working..

A soul that reaches deep within..

A brain that is not functioning..

A moment that can rejuvenate and spark my interest for many more days ahead..

I don't need rationale now..

I just want to feel..

To feel a craving for something..

For someone..

A desire to fight..

To build..

To strengthen..

To lust..

A toast..

A spirit..

Not to win..

Not to conquer..

Not to manage..

Not to make perfect..

But to attempt..

To feel..

To reach out..

To build and to create experience..

Memories..

Beautiful things..

Wonderful dreams built to last an eternal soul..

A smile to warm the hearts of strangers..

A frown that stops the flying birds..

A tear drop that stops the strangers in sight..

What am i a freak with unreasoned emotions..

Today my heart feels numb..

But i feel like crying...

Over an unresolved dream with never ending bleeding from the ear lobes..

A quest of faith and answers?

I don't know why am i here..

But i know life is beautiful..

As long as i still feel and attempt to free my soul..

Do you feel what i feel?

Can you tell me what am i going through?

Am i getting tired again not knowing where am i heading?

I think my soul is craving for love and passion..

No comments: