Thursday, April 7, 2011

Awww...

Awww.... This really melts my heart..

Can't never be a real rockstar..


I wish..

I wish you find your way into my empty hugs over the starry cold nights..

I guess i won't mind letting go the whole world to spend my lifetime with you..

Even if it means having to walk bare footed over the jungle..

Even if it means having to drop the career of a lifetime and beg for a dish washing job..

Even if it means having to sleep on the streets..

But not without you.

For all the things i can lose, for fetching that one star closest to my heart..

That's what living is all about.

The search in on.

Every night, I'm all set out in the quest for a long lost love.

A passion that can sink the sun into the water to warm all souls..


... ... ... I can't think already.. It's dream time. =)

No comments: