Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project Impossible - Can You Get The One To Find You Before You Lost Hopes?

So we shall fly one day with our bare arms~


Constantly we were told nothing is impossible.. But how often had we seen people delivering the impossibles?

And how much does it take to get there? Does it take losing your identity or acquiring your new identity to get the one you want?

Personally I believe nothing's impossible if you're willing to absorb the full costs of it. Which could probably include spending your entire life chasing after ghosts, running in the same cycle of wealth pursuit, hitting the same weights over and over again, reading books over books to get more external conditioning for your minds thinking you're knowing more and getting better, searching for the ultimate quest of immunity, youth and immortality, etc.

Perhaps they are all worth the chase and efforts. Afterall what is life if you stand for nothing?

Stand for something or you'll fall for anything. I don't really know who created that but i kind of like it.

Lately my law of attraction seem to work its magic a little as out of nowhere i attracted the persons i like. But the funny thing is I didn't really dare to go on. Instead of getting excited, I got nervous and pretended i wasn't looking.. haha.. It made me question my intentions.. I guess sometimes we tend to enjoy still having hopes than letting those hopes get taken away when we're not ready..

But there's never a right time. Now is always the right time. But fear gets into the picture still. Afterall rejection sucks. It makes me wonder how to make someone who has little or no interest in you fall for you?

Below are some of the interesting quotes I find online hopefully you like them too. =)

This quote does not not really make much sense to me, but i figure it might mean something to you. =)
This is a good one. Impossibility happens most of the time at love. Cause you can't force a person to love you. So you gotta just keep trying if that means something to you. =)
That's what keeps us going in the search for love right? >.<
Can i build a door to invite the one true love? Maybe?? To find that special someone can probably mean hurting a couple more and getting hurt a couple more too though. Just gotta toughen up, soldier~ =P

And finally this is to wake you and me up. And probably cheer us a little =)

My visions my ideals. =)

No comments: