Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm NOT Superman..


I never believe in the proposition, "It's all about business,there's  nothing personal."

Because the place i came from, since childhood, i believe that human lives and wellbeing is the most important..

Yesterday my little bro text me, " Eh, I miss home.. Hehe.."..

A speaker mentioned how everybody's goals in life kept changing depending on his career path..

What drove me yesterday may no longer drive me today; what drives me today may longer drive me tomorrow..

What's deep down that makes me who i am?

It is the heart that feels and wonders how the genuine smile in the kids turn sour as they gradually grow into adulthood and 
how the real world had snatched away the beauty of our young gifted minds..

I want to be a part of that positive change, not another businessman or CEO-wannabe who projects an impeccable image and pretend to be superman..

What is the real identity under the superhero cape? Is it just  another insecure soul shouting for a cry out ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...it takes a strong soul to bring materialism and spirituality into true harmony..never easy... passion, self-discipline and strong integrity of deep held ethical value


-your Anthony
also nicknamed god in ur post

chrisshee said...

thxs anthony.

will try 2 figure out how 2 get there.. =)