Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jade's Anti-Smoking Ads are ON! XD

wow what can i say? i'm impressed with Jade's advertising skills. speechless. if you remembered i blogged about my anti-smoking concept some time ago. and i genuinely requested jade and jackson to help design something different from the original Tak Nak campaign locally. the positive message idea, with a touch of commercial value. i think jade did a brilliant job on it! furthermore, it superseded my expectations. i'm not sure about what you guys think, but i am still overwhelmed by the 2 productions. hehe.





i believe jackson can do a great job too. maybe he's lacking on the exposure side or experience so far. but with his strong passion i'm sure he can do great! =)

hey people remember to leave your comments on jade's anti-smoking ads here! would like to hear your comments! =P i'll leave mine after. =)

1 more thing, according to jade, this campaign's big idea is, "You Choose, Your Choice."

here's the link to my post regarding my anti-smoking written concept.

http://myvisionsmyideals.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-version-of-anti-smoking-campaign.html

and here's Jade's link.

http://jade-myjourney.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jade¬ said...

yupe! that's it! that time i was busy with my exams..so after that was my 4 days of sem break...and yea..was busy too..so i just spend around 30 hour to do this. lol...
didn't really think bout the whole concept at 1st. but i got the idea from what my dad told me...when i ask him to stop smoking.
"Smoking? your passport to hell!"
that's how the 1st ad comes out. =D
and the word "PUFF" in the copy reflects smoking!

ok 2nd one..the visual is on the smoke...well, "PUFF" again means smoking! yeah...

so why..."YOU CHOOSE. YOUR CHOICE"?
basically, smoking it's like the "to smoke or not to smoke" thingy! lol...so yeah..it's A CHOICE!
1. smoke and get 'that'passport?
2. smoke and make the whole thingy blur? /gg

agian, YOUR CHOICE!

love,
Jade

chrisshee said...

i believe jade meant 30mins, not "hours". haha! so here to correct for her. haha! =P

thxs jade! =)

Jade¬ said...

ala..malu..lol..30 minutes la..alamak..hours oso missing that S! ish..kekek..sry..

malunation~ XD

Teik said...

Wow fantastic! Jade I salute u! I like the first ad, though the second one is cool too. You use photoshop? really nice really nice. can I say once more, superbly nice!