Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Emotions..

somehow.. out of nowhere.. i missed my emotions.. my feelings.. my addictions..

something's incomplete in life..

not just because of achievements and successes..

those are more of material attainments to me, which are not most essential..

i know more than anybody else in my life that what is most important to me is ultimately love.. that one love.

but i also know it's the hardest thing ever to come by..

to expect someone you love so dearly to love you like no one else and nothing ever mattered..

when everything can be left aside..

i just wana go with you anywhere, anytime, without anything concerning both..

i won't hesitate if you ask me to walk with you into the darkest jungles.. the deepest oceans.. the highest mountains.. i won't hesitate if we have to jump off the cliff one day together if that makes you happier..

okay time to come back to reality. i have yet found this someone.

my visions my ideals

2 comments:

Jade¬ said...

lol..back to reality!
GOOD LUCK! XD

enjoy ur singleship while you can!

chrisshee said...

lol! thxs jade. =P