Friday, November 21, 2008

what should i do with my life?

i was doing a little of thinking a moment ago..

as usual..

a little lost..

not knowing where i'm heading in life..

suddenly i thought of a question..

as i was doing nothing surfing the internet..

i stumbled across google again..

and so i texted in the search box, "what should i work for my life?"

and there it comes an article by Po Bronson, "What Should I Do With My Life"

and surprisingly it inspires me..

check it out people if you have asked yourself the same question before..

i'm quite lazy blogging about it now..

but i'm pretty sure it's a worth read.

just google it up, you'll get more articles and summaries of it than you expect.

and if you find it great, you might wana grab yourself a copy of the book and share with me if it changes your life and attitude towards life. =)

No comments: