Tuesday, October 21, 2008

excitement, impression, inspiration.. LIFE.

excitement, impression, inspiration..

where are you..

i want you so badly to be a part of me..

but i can't find you in accounting..

how can i freaking impress when all we are expected to do is to produce the same accounts and the same answers to be considered good??

how can i freaking excite you if i were to present exactly the same topic and answers as you do??

not to mention that the topic is accounting related..

it's rigid..

it's formatted..

it's expected..

nothing out of the box..

nothing exceptionally stimulating..

yesterday i had an accounting quiz..

i didn't even feel like moving my pen..

my mind wasn't at all stimulated to think..

all i know is that i am expected to produce numbers in exactly the same format as the rest of you..

how can that make me special or impressive??

i don't think being able to produce 100% similar answer to your scheme is impressive.

i think it's stupid. coz it made me a robot. a copycat.

i rather write words or draw pictures on a paper that requires me to produce only numbers..

but then again i am pretty sure it's not impressive because my lecturers expect "quality answers"..

quality answers that mean little to me..

in accounting the words you encounter kept repeating themselves..

the statements don't make you groove in rhythm nor do they make you feel good.

they are sadly monotonous..

it's not fun..

it doesn't excite me at all..

i don't feel good..

coz i don't even feel like trying to impress because there's nothing i could think of that impress..

what more to think about inspiring others?

gosh i'm drowning..

looking at the questions from audit quiz..

all i know is the same repetitive answer, "segregation of duties", "segregation of duties", 'segregation of duties.."..

you know how that drains my energy and passion for life??

i don't even look forward to another day facing it..

it's so fucking boring..

i want excitement!

things that make me feel alive and good!

things that make me feel like i'm living the moment and wanting more!

there's a beast in me trying to escape routines and go wild!

but i'm trying so hard to tame it..

really hard..

it is prepared to dance under the spotlights..

it is prepared to roar and party..

it is prepared to go against the norm and do the unthinkable..

but my conscience tell me i need to tame it and live like everybody else..

that i should just be nice and simple..

sometimes out of nowhere the beast wants to stomp a car say, "SO WHAT?!!"

i don't know why i see pictures of those wild happenings..

sigh..

today's not the day.

not the day for the beast to come out..

anyhow the beast ain't that bad.. it just wants to live a life with burning passion.

No comments: