Saturday, June 13, 2009

Question???



questions people questions.

crossroads, decisions, self reflections, what for?

i'm now 23, where am i going in life?

where will i end up eventually?

where do i want to go?

what do i want out of my daily calender?

what do i perceive myself valuable for? do others perceive me as valuable in the same manner?

who are the people around me?

do people like me for being who i am?

who do i surround myself with? for sincere genuine interests in connecting with each other or for realistic purposes?

what defines me?

what gives meaning to my life?

what satisfies my soul?

what drives me to move on?

am i passionate about my very existence and the activities i engage myself into everyday?

do i appreciate what i have?

what happens if tomorrow i decide to quit my current engagements? what will i be then?

does it matter how much money or how high up in the ranks i am in whatever organizations to prove that i am successful?

who am i by the end of my days serving the causes and courses i undertake in my life journey?

what matters most to me?

will you love me as much as you once loved me if ever i decided to give up everything i once pursued?

who am i in another world where everybody is stranger to me?

should i let happiness guide me in my pursuit of life?

or should i let challenge or fortune or ambitious goals guide me just so i prove i am capable?

should i let anything (rules) or anybody (superiors, bosses, seniors, parents) control me just so i can live by their expectations?

where am i now?

am i wasting life, efforts, draining my passion, dreams, visions or energy to continue the longer journeys ahead simply because i'm contented with the rules and status quo everybody is living by?

am i irreplaceable to anyone, anything, any cause, any organizations or purposes?

can i make myself indispensable?

dear all..

be brave to ask yourself what you want for your life and fight every chance you have passionately and competently with reasons and genuine hardwork and brainwork to get where you want to be.

offer the world the best so that you deserve only the best in return.

do explore, excel, impress and enjoy the fruits of life.

what is there to come as another page passes and a new page unfolds itself?

had you seen your future events before they happen?

tell me your stories, mentor me well so i mentor the rest of the hopefuls who might be doubtful just the way i sometimes am..

best wishes

2 comments:

angerboy81yahoo said...

As I sit here reading your Question of, about life. I could not help myself from wondering did you follow me? I had always those many thoughts racing throught my head. I have not found myself and through my own writing that I do always question life esp. my own life and where I am headed and all of the what if's that lay behind me and infront.

Christopher said...

hey angerboy

do u hav a blog 2 share 2?

would like 2 learn about ur thoughts too ^^

nice 2 c u dropping by

thxs