Saturday, June 14, 2008

Me Being A Father?? hmm i Love it! =P













yesterday i was thinking along this line..

and i so wanted to be in such role.. at the age of 23.. lol!

i was thinking of fathering a chris junior.. lol! =P

so i can play with my little baby and see him grow..
own his childhood and let him own his own childhood too..
reflect upon mine..
give him the best of what i'd always wanted and not got during my childhood and make sure he won't get what i dreaded getting during then..
shower my love for my own kid..
be a responsible and the coolest dad in town!

sometimes i just wish i know where to put my love into.. can i basically keep my love in a security box when i have so much of them and one day, unlocking it to the people worth my love for? what happens if one day in the future i no longer wish to offer my love? for the fear of losing my all, for the fear of comparing the returns thanks to reality checks..

sadly "love" is not a solid product. it's an abstract "feeling" or "service" that cannot be reserved for later use.. cannot be stored for future usage or planning, untouchable..

you might be asking why kid? why not a lover?

interesting. kids don't lie. they don't reserve their feelings. they are innocent and loving, affectionate and adorable. they don't keep their love for you if they love you. they don't need reality check. they just love for the sake of loving. and you don't have to fear giving them everything and calculating the returns you get. most of all, you can be a big kid playing with your baby. and leave the realistic world behind for that period of time you see your baby.

imagine having a chris jr to myself.. i guess i would have to mirror myself as innocent as i can to share the wonderful times i can with him.. i'm sure he'll be a great man in the future..

i wana be a father! a father who's like a brother! lol! =P

my visions my ideals

1 comment:

Jade¬ said...

u think being a dad is so easy ker? lol...

think again. XD