Monday, August 29, 2011

Can I Fix Depression Temporarily The coOL Way?

I am really kind of depressed lately i must admit. I totally shut myself out from the people, i don't really care about any topic of conversations anymore and just wish i can be invisible for as much time i can buy to stir clear from interfering with anyone's business.

For some reasons i really felt like a major failure..

And seriously i wish i have a mentor cum idol who is there for me to just follow, benchmark with and see what i can make of myself in this life.

Imagine myself as a product specimen, hmm..

Okay forget about me for a time being. Time to count down on some of the coOL things that fixes my depression temporarily~!

#5. Twisties Chipster Chips with Sour Cream and Onion~ Whoa it reminds me of my guilty pleasures those days back in school. As much as it hurts my body and health, surprisingly it puts a smile on my face wahaha~
 

#4. Jack 'n Jill Roller Coaster Ninja Hot Plate!~ Squeeze the rings on every one of your fingers and i bet you'll lick them one by one after it's done and still checking every corner inside of the pack if there's anything left for you to discover haha~ muacks~! >.<
#3. Oh my holy Kit Kat.. Have a break, have a kit kat~ you definitely need this. hehee.. i've a whole big pack of it in the fridge. =P
#2. Marmalade's Oreo Cheese Cake! I'm still craving it. hehe.. but preferably without the chocolate sauce. hehe.. muacks i'm lovin' the cheese and the oreo toppings~ >.<

Guess what's my #1?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess your number 1 would be...

30whatsnext said...

I guess all of us feel heavyness in the heart.