Friday, June 20, 2008

Pain!@#$%^&*

of steels, saliva, and acids..

.. if you ever understand how it feels to have iron soldiers guarding your teeth..

then you tell me how cool it is..

darn even my favourite mushrooms feels like hell..

fruits completely out..

rice stains here and there.. vege stucked..

gastric juices overflowing thanks to my convenient swallowings..

fragile as it may..

god. tell me it's worth it.

pain, pain and pain.

okay i exaggerated.

but i never expected it to kill me softly.

what kinda lover are you? ironwilled.

all for you, my dear braces. (= =)"

ps: that's before i even consider the impression it might give to third parties.. say cheese?? oh kill me.. = ="

tell me it's worth everything. it will. i know it will. even if it won't. i'll make it worth. =)

No comments: