Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pictures depicting the missing piece of life..



i'm a lonely boat, sailing in the vast blue sea, waiting for a special someone to sail with me.

i can't sail but float without a compass until your presence..




so what is missing?



where are you my missing puzzle? i'm lighting up the spot so you know where to fill the emptiness i so wanted to make complete.. where are you my missing piece..




what happens when the world is moving and yet i just stopped and waited at the same old spot.. will you ever see me and guide me to a whole new height in life? just to prove that i'd once lived and loved before..




so there you are.. always next to me, but never whispered a single breath in my ear.. when are you going to come face me and talk to me like you'd never talked to the right person before?




i wonder what has this picture got to do with insecurity and loneliness.. can anyone kindly explain? thank you.

my visions my ideals

No comments: