Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Indispensable Test Result! Yo~





gosh i can't imagine it took me 23 years living to finally understand this!!!

the only people who would find me indispensable would be my one and only family!!!

no matter how bad or rebellious or useless i am, they will never give up on me!

regardless of how much disagreements we fought over, how reluctant anyone was at another's opinion, i will always be their son, and they will always be my dad, mum, and brothers.. ='(

felt so sorry..

and that's what keeps people going on in life no matter how hard it is ahead..

all because you know there is your family waiting for you at the end of the roads, waiting patiently for you to give them a short call every now and then just to hear that you are okay and doing fine with life..

why...

why had i not understand that no matter how imperfect i am, no matter how i wished you were a better dad or a better mum, you had always been my one and only dad and mum.. and you never gave me up..

it doesn't matter how capable i am or how talented i am because at the end of the day it doesn't make me indispensable to the people out there..

it's because i am christopher shee kay shen am that i'm your son and yours' brother that made me indispensable and forgiven for all the worst i'd done..

as much as i hoped to bridge strangers all over the world, i'd overlooked the fundamental real familial bonds i doubted all because they expected more from me when most people assured me i did well enough or amazing..

hmm..

special dedication to Parents' Days, i just wana say i love you dad and mum, and i 2 very naughty but caring brothers who don't know how to show their affection too.. haha~

first thing first, i'm greatful for having a family with my egoistic but smart dad, anxious but loving and forgiving mum, unaffectionate but caring big bro, and my naughtiest but disturbing little bro~

so who am i?

i am my dad's son, my mum's son, and my bros' bro; probably some friends' and buddies' buddies who meant something to them, my colleague's extra pair of hands and extra brain to tap into, and my bosses' or potential bosses' potential human resource or 'talent'??

well i perfectly fine without anyone but not my family. that's the truth about life i learn.

but then again i'm still me, just a better positioned me now coz i now know what matters most to me and should therefore know where to lean on or ask for listener when i meet obstacles in life. so what if the thoughts differ? just argue lo~ haha~ thanks for the sudden inspiration! tata bloggers~ ^^

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

air dicincang tidak akan putus, right?