Saturday, November 22, 2014

Time Does Heal

The previous post I composed sometime half a year ago was done soon after I passed my 28th birthday. I was not particularly proud of that post and I decided to withdraw it from publishing. It wasn't the best of my pourouts but nonetheless it was true from my heart and feelings. It was withdrawn because for some reasons the post served no purpose of making anybody's lives any better. It was mellow and suicidal. It was the first time in my life that I do not have any desire at all but to pick an end of my choice if I could. I figured it could be the best time to say goodbye when I have no more desires left to be fulfilled after endless disappointments over the purpose my life serves. I was bored and I didn't know why I should carry this weight with me at the age of 28 down a road that shows no real hopes of any kind.
Today half a year down the road from that dreary state of emptiness, I am experiencing something different. I decided it might be time to share something worthwhile.
If there's no way I could prove my tiny insignificant life to be worthy, I could not make any minor difference, I could at least tell you there could be a turning point in life if only you stay on with a little more patience. Give yourself at least 6 months. 
These are some of the reasons why I'm still alive today.

No comments: