Friday, December 5, 2014

What is Education?


"I'd proven you wrong, many times, but I couldn't say it. Because you are at a position of power, ever assertive with no respect for the perceived lesser halves." - the making of the corrupt, the perceived elite, the chauvinist, the gangsters, the self-serving kings, the delusional bosses.

The world is sick, because good people are weak, and bad people are strong. Majority lacks will, and the minority good fears trouble. And worse yet, it is so fucking easy and cool to turn rogue.

But it's not right to throw an egoistic queen off her throne even when she's the last emperor anyone wishes to serve. What a dilemma.

Fear induced education is immoral, an easy way out, and downright incompetence at play.

If today I allow fear to educate the young, tomorrow I will approve my leaders to be rogue. Enough said. What is education?


On a second note:
A healthy dose of fear does allow things or organizations to be organizable. 

Looks like the extremist is still in me sometimes. Do remind me to try my best to stay neutral for life itself is never absolute.

No comments: