Saturday, November 21, 2009

Goodwill Hunting



yeah perhaps that's really it. life might not be about engaging into what you do best. it's about finding a solid reason to live. and that might not happen until you find a soulmate or a subject of interest that makes you want so much more out of your every minute alive.

"it's not your fault. it's not your fault. it's not your fault.." i like that part. even the strongest or most defensive person has a past that might be blocking him or her from getting out of his or her comfort zone and risk losing everything for that something that matters..

"what do you want to do?", "go get it son." aww isn't that the best statement to get from the one you loved and cared about? just makes you so defensive when deep in your heart you don't believe you'll ever get the blessing..

"Chuckie: Every day I come by your house and I pick you up. And we go out. We have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to the curb and when I get to your door, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that." - i really can't imagine myself that great as a buddy, a friend, a brother or a parent or teacher. and that's really the greatest thing a real friend, a parent or a special someone can do for you.

not a superb movie, but a couple of lines that could be meaningful.

check out the meaningful quotes from Goodwill Hunting at

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119217/quotes

No comments: