Sunday, January 23, 2011

Build the Pillars to Your Dreams


I just had a dream.

For the first time in my dream i can vividly tell the colors from the black and whites.

I used to have many weird dreams and signs in dreams of images, events, even running words and speeches but rarely i remember if there are colors or black and whites.

But this round i saw myself with bright colors surrounded with black and whites all around me.

And the magical part is..

I notice the colors spread.

From 1 to 2.

Multiply from 2 to 4.

And off it goes.

Like a Color Revolution.

Like the Coffee Beans Effect.

Spread the love and care.

Spread your dreams and build the pillars for your dreams.

Anything is possible as long as you believe and feel what you believe.

Learn from your mistakes.

Embrace your responsibilities.

Breakthrough and make a positive difference.

We will meet each other at the peak of this wave of change.

No comments: