Sunday, January 9, 2011

Letter To Fellow Parasites..





To all the parasites out there who think the world revolves around them, this is a letter from a parasite to fellow parasites…

I was a parasite and still am a parasite… I live on by sucking off all the nutrients from my parent trees (the people who love me unconditionally).

Sometimes as if I really have not a tiny sense of how they feel while I do so. To some parasites, they really might not feel it, ignorant, naïve, don’t care or maybe just playing stupid. That includes me… do you know that apart from your parents who so willingly do so for you generally because of blood and oneness, nobody is obligated to love you unconditionally? Despite the fact that giving is universally proven to be a feel good factor, giving without taking anything in return is downright demoralizing and excruciatingly painful when experienced!

I was gifted with the gift of love, instincts, communication, analytics and pretense.. but I didn’t know how to use them to add value to the people around me, on the contrary I misused the gifts be it intentionally or unintentionally to get what I want. It was easy for me because it came natural to me as a talent. I simply knew how to use reverse psychology and affectation to benefit myself without knowing that I was doing that at the expense of others! I was merely in my early twenties or late teens when I was so desperate to find what I have to offer, what I’m good at, and what I live for. I didn’t know those are signs but was merely experimenting with my contacts with strangers and new encounters when I first learned about the difficulties of containing my emerging complex identities dealing with regular people around me..

I lost the ones I loved, didn’t understand why, couldn’t accept the potential reasons and was very unhappy that time around. I needed to find a new place where I can get love again.. it didn’t took too long until I was ready to look for love and soon discovered it was easy for me to get them. So easy as long as I am not emotionally invested in the deal. It didn’t occur to me that by not investing my emotions in it was the beginning of deceit, selfishness, immoral, dishonesty and corrupt. It was a beginning of a devil’s list of hidden agendas.. I didn’t know what I want as I basically will just take whatever I was conveniently given or offered by these people voluntarily. Honestly I hardly asked, almost never asked. But I noticed I always get them if my devil instincts wanted something.

However great the gifts were they don’t matter. What matters is whatever the gifts were they were meant to do good, and not bad.



I didn’t know until my subconscious guilt builds up so much so that I lost so much confidence no matter what I do! I didn’t know why and I was subconsciously looking for an answer. Only to find out that they were little mountains of trashed real emotions, derailment of ethics and principles, inconsistencies of thoughts and actions, fears associated to past bad memories, and failure to be open and free.
The people who loved me unconditionally have either moved on, confused, or worst of all, left in despair or depressed! The last thing you ever want to do is to hurt the ones who loved you! No matter how bad you are a person or even if you are a devil, you don’t want to hurt the ones who love you unconditionally! You don’t! Ask yourself! How do you feel about that! You can’t deny the guilt!






Dear parasites,

I don’t know why I’m blogging about this.. perhaps it’s even stupid to be so brutally honest about my own guilts.. but honestly there are more than these.. am I here to lecture or to teach? No. am I here to confess for forgiveness? Or perhaps I just needed to rid out the chaos in my mind to start anew..

I’m not here to suggest a solution.. cause I’m not in a position to do so.. and I am still a parasite.. but a parasite who subconsciously knows it’s time to change for the better and really am trying to change and witnessing the reluctance and how fucking hard it is to do so.. I hope if you’re one parasite there reading this letter will join me together in this struggle to rid ourselves off the parasite labels.. I can’t do this alone..

Goodnight fellow parasites.. and sorry to the hosts.. I really meant no harm.. I was just taking advantage.. I didn’t know it hurts so deeply.. I will change for the better I promise. Thank you for everything you have given me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I try to tell girls like u this all the time..but they dnt listen, but hey dnt be so hard on yourself we all have weaknesses mine is that girls dont like nice guys urs is to take advantage of that, nd then end up realizing doing so only makes you weaker its like rich people. The more comfortable u get the weaker u are when u lose it all.. and those who dont pay the ultimate price. can you say depressed and lonely rich kids?