Saturday, March 3, 2012

Who Do I See Myself As A Person?



i'm not a typical extrovert leader or achiever who follows the trends and enjoys being in the company of top and influential people. every organization needs a well blend of different types of talents.

i work well with people as an introvert who consistently question myself on strategies and tasks employed by business units, managers, leaders and organizations. i study the underlying factors that cause change and cause policy implementations. i get positive management attention before my will to influence and speak out.

what is my biggest achievement? i prioritize on people first, standards second, and procedures last. i care and i follow my humane instincts rather than merely follow the leaders and preach the latest developments.

i question authorities and fight for the people who are crying out to be listened to who unfortunately failed to get the attention and support they need in an era that focuses on big brands, huge events, top guns, and every other "priorities" you can name.

i might have been rolling into very different areas in many different companies over the short 3 years after graduation. but i have never failed to be someone who is loyal to my belief in human potential and loyal to contribute and support my former employers in areas they need my humble assistance or support. i left not because of better salary or better exposure. i left because i believe there are better candidates who can do a better job than me in those positions and that those are not my forte, not something i believe i am meant to explore during my lifetime, to study my real potential and to find the best way to exploit what my little gifts of talent can best be utilized in the community.

last but not least, i'm still a student in this uncertain society. and i am desperately seeking for a mentor who can exploit my natural talents (if you believe i have) and make me feel useful as a person.

i am just an ordinary joe next door who somehow has a stronger conviction to excel.


1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

P90X Nutrition Strategy The subsequent division of p90x? p90x workout?my own post concerning P90X evaluate is made of pluses and minuses considering the P90X software Wholesale p90x workout. Many of us understand that INSANITY P90X is very suitable for weight-loss. Its a technique that will assures reliable 100% delight on the consumer.