Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Mind Game - The Search



Flying amidst the ocean of strange new individuals..

Sensing some lost of confidence..

Inconsistencies of thought patterns..

Too many variables..

Too many unknowns..

Too many distractions..

Too little focus..

Plus unwanted or uncertain commitments..

Fears of failures and rejections..

It all couples up to make an occasionally soulless individual..

The ticking of the braincells in connecting the fast blinking dots.

Where am i heading?

Are you moving closer or further away from me?

What is destiny?

Who is destiny?

Is that you?

Why are you not looking?

I feel lost, amidst an ocean floor of people who seem certain of who they are, what they want, how they play, where they are heading, when they act..

The only question that seem missing from the floor..

WHY?

The brain continues ticking, at 100 miles per second..

Finding random dots to link..

It knows nothing about what it searches..

But it knows it is forever searching for the next WHY, the next HOW, and the next WHAT..

Will i get there eventually?

Closer to the goal that means everything to my existence?

It probably is not the what, but the who, not the where, but the when, not the how, but the which..

Do you even feel what i feel?

Haha..

Perhaps it's a mind game.

I see you in the ocean of millions..

For unknown reasons you caught my attention and you turned my head..

I wish i have the ability to capture the sight of you from every angle, for every moment, like Sony Cybershot, and keeping it fresh in the storage of my mind..

So i know when to play with the pictures to peace my mind..

To convince myself i am not alone..

Sadly you do not sense my presence..

For the only red ant among the black armies..

I wonder if you are color-blind..

Or you are another red ant camouflaging in black..

Or can i recruit you into my red band?

Of guilt..

Of pain..

Of uncertainty..

Of disapproval..

Of singleness..

You lit up my eyes when tiredness was the only thing in my thought..

No words are required..

But feelings..

No analysis for the moment.

No dissection of thought patterns required at that instant..

Just you, and me, sitting side by side, feeling the breeze, sensing the dry season in peace.



Signing off with Love,
My Visions My Ideals. 

2 comments:

qifei2012 said...

P90X workout known because the very best potty training about conditioning current market Wholesale p90x.The specific folder with the community QVC plus the volume of the most efficient position completely recently, Beachbody P90X system features been shown to be correct Health and fitness Wave during United states Insanity workout. p90x

click said...

Post is preaty good….beautiful fotos...I like them very much...Thank's author for that:)