Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Perfume..




this movie is an epic..

a movie that has the ability to confuse not your mind but your feelings..

a movie that manages to deceive your understanding of human's fundamental feelings..

of anger, of love, of hatred, of need, of adoration, of hunger, of passion, of fear, of guilt, of everything you can think of..

and eventually leaving you still in doubt..

what is the director or narrator trying to convey a message through the movie?

watch it and tell me what you think about it.

i think it's an epic because it is one of a kind and it completely engages the me into the mystery it is trying to unveil..


ps: it's a little horror too at the same time. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched it and here my thoughts:
Overall, it was pretty good, although I felt like the ending was kind of lame and didn't give me enough of a sense of closure. I liked some of the scenes more than others, especially the whole Dustin Hoffman segment. I thought some of the nudity was a little gratuitous, but pretty much everything else seemed to contribute well to the overall atmosphere of a unique story. I think you are right in that it that it really did present a pretty intricate view of a lot of different emotions.

chrisshee said...

cool~ can i know who this is please?

would like 2 be a your friend. =)

i'm pretty sure we'll have lots to share about movies.

i love movies and somehow i automatically think and analyze movies after watching..

it's like appreciating the aftertaste. but i got nobody to share my views about movies i watched.. rarely..

i'm on msn at chrisshee@hotmail.com by the way.

=) nice 2 kno u