Friday, March 11, 2011

How Good is Good Enough?


Today i feel a little sad..

I looked into the mirror and i actually hated how i look..

There's so much that i can pick on my exterior self if i want to..

Objectively speaking, if i were to rate myself from a scale of 0 to 100, i would probably rate myself a miserable 49.

Then it comes to a question of what can be done about my inferiority complex?

The constant media influence on the perfect look and appearances..

The constant pursuit for the model package..

The constant amaze on how perfect others look on the outset..

And then back to myself..

Then a reflection on the statistics of suicides around the world..

The speed of development around the globe..

The ever increasing numbers of reconstructive cosmetic surgeries in modern history..

It becomes an unspoken pressure to look beyond your natural self..

Not just an unspoken pressure to behave beyond your natural self..

To a fundamental question of What Life is All About afterall?

I became nobody in the way i wanted to be appreciated not because i am bad, but because i am comparatively not good enough..

Then comes the ultimate question: How Good is Good Enough?

Can anybody answer me this question?


I see people, i love people, up to a point i can be obsessed with stalking people i find attractive.

As if the European movie "Perfume"..


Obsession for the perfect scent. The perfect beauty.


Sometimes i wish i know how far should i go to achieve my desired objectives and at what costs i should consider a limit.

I wish i can get the one most important thing to my life and care no more about anything anybody perceive.

But is that doable?

If i were to confess that what i wanted ultimately from life is only the one true love and to really experience love with no boundary..

To experience the adrenaline rush of falling in love like a maniac every day and night for just one whole year to two to satisfy my craving for life..

What would you suggest i do?

I really have not found the perfect plan to get me there..

All i learn from others' experiences and wisdom is that to get there, i might need financial freedom, eternal youth, everlasting beauty, rejuvenating health, and courage!

But take note, the pursuit of financial freedom can sometimes be a self perpetuating cycle that has no end to itself..

In which rejuvenating health, eternal youth and everlasting beauty can be drained before you notice..

I have no solutions..

I just needed to explore the wealth of network to get to THE ONE.

No comments: