Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Note for the previous post.

well i had a refreshing swim few minutes ago. and yes it was refreshing. it cleared my visions and thoughts.

well i was impressed there were 4 persons getting back to me as soon as i appeared online in msn. so i really did sounded pissed. so i got my message across? lol!

okay let me put it this way.. to answer to people's doubts. i wasn't emotional. i was manipulating a tool of Negotiation Technique by a professor named Makram H. Hani. i read that clip from Jackson's Random Business blog weeks ago. the only thing that i didn't got during the time i read it was, "you can win over a negotiation by 'pretending' to be 'angry' and not let 'anger' take over you".

i wasn't sure of how that "anger" can be a useful tool in negotiations until i slowly analyzed by observing people in fights and arguments. so i was kinda "manipulating my 'anger tool' to try winning over the argument." strictly not being "emotional". perhaps you are not convinced.

and okay, i failed to convince "Pretender" with my 'anger' but created a misunderstanding that people might think that i'm easily shaken by my emotions.. and thats a very good way people can use to push me down. and yes, "pretender" might well believe that he successfully pissed me and got happy about it.

okay i will learn harder to use my manipulative ability to nail people who wants to pin me down next time.

hehe thxs for the support people! =P and i'm glad you cared. =)

1 comment:

chrisshee said...

a question my friend prompt me. "how do you win over people?"

a BIG question indeed.

i believe that will need at least a full blog post to share on.

and i bet i'm not equipped with the knowledge and skills yet.

so i will look into that issue another time and blog about it to share with my fellow readers and leaders. =P