Friday, May 30, 2008

should i author a book?

i wana write a book about what change me into who i am now.. and yet keeping my principles and once 'innocence'firmly despite having gone through the darkest moments in my life..

about the saddest and happiest moments i'd been through.. based on true story, well perhaps with a little twist of fictions thanks to my imaginations..

i duno to what extend you believe i can be a narrator. but i observe more than most people, and i reflect a lot. i'm not religious, but i'm evil either. i'm not preaching any cult, but i'm hoping that my little stories can make a difference to more people than now..

the stories of a young boy who once was so pessimistic he nearly committed suicide so many a times..

somehow i believe that one will never appreciate life and embrace it more meaningfully until he or she almost lost his or hers.

what says you? should i start writing? do you know of any publishers who might give me a chance to publish my works?

it's gonna be a simple english version i am gonna write. hope to hear from my readers.. thxs. =)

No comments: