Saturday, May 21, 2011

To What End?

This question suddenly hit my mind and it kind of makes me dizzy.

A toast to the quest of life?

A lot of random lines i read from different places..

In an attempt to find common place perhaps where the answer lies..

Senses.. "The birth of the mind kills human senses." - from a book I find very interesting, The Dream Seller. Something I'd randomly thought of some time ago and just updated on my resume, to embark in a business of selling dreams..

I don't know why I wrote that.

But I know I am searching for something that might continuously open my mind to more wonders in life.


Kind of missed being back in university..

It is more about ideas and thinking out of the box that gives you an identity. A personality. A trait. Senses..

There is no right or wrong..

Perhaps I should attune my mind to profits. Then I shall be able to find common ground with the real world.

A toast to money, to materials, to fame, to glory, to power, to sex.

But I'm still longing for the ultimate answer of love.

A quest that bothers me all the time, at least when jobs and works started to repeat its cycle again..

Perhaps I should really live a dual or multiple life. =)

Haha so kewt~ >.<

No comments: