Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Beggar


“I worked my entire life; I fought so hard, I was exhausted, reaching for a meaning that could justify my every action; only to find out nothing made sense. Ending up laughing at my own miserable life.”

“Everything was pieces of the puzzle I created for the big picture of my own life, everything was beautiful; until the day when you let me down so hard I never had imagined it happening. Why? Why? I don’t understand. And I never understood eversince. Nothing ever mattered eversince..”

“They were my babies, my entire life dedicated to the birth of the great ideology I believe so deeply into. My perception, my world, my distinguish point of view, but you said they are craps, rubbish, nonsense! All of you, all of you that mattered to me.. And I accepted my existence as god’s mistake..”

“The world was perfect, it was more beautiful than I ever expected or wished upon the sky, but until the day when this event struck my life. The world turned upside down in a split second, and everything changed from then on. Everything justifies nothing. The natural cycle is as empty as it was at the beginning of mankind. Everything shouldn’t have been anything but nothing. It needs a drastic change. I just have to go against the mainstream.”

Sincerely,

The Beggar







It just came to my mind; somehow I see something I’d never seen, everything virtual making its profound piece of puzzle in my head, trying to fit into a place as though naturally made for it, and it appeared sensible to me. I was shocked! It appears like a calling, and I know I have to blog on it. The fact that there’s a little genius in every one of us given birth to on earth. The only difference is when, where and how we express to the world, and if we were ever given the nods and acknowledgement from any people that mattered to us.

I didn’t know why, but my mind urged me to think deep into the minds of the beggars. I didn’t know if they were thinking along the 4 patterns I felt strongly they might, but I knew there were some of them who could be extraordinary awaiting to be discovered. Do you believe in me? Do you believe in them?

I have a vision. If you see what I see, the world should provide a center for all beggars to express themselves, have their thoughts or expressions documented for studies. These people must have something very distinct that we, the majority of the world has yet seen or understand (which I sincerely believe is what made them gave up in life and chose to be a beggar as an act of rebel to what they believe as injustice or so), which could probably be the key that can unlock possibilities or unlimited inspirations that our world now needs urgently. Believe you me, there are hidden talents or unspoken visions in these minority of the world population that could be keys to an unlimited future.

Had I convinced you? The fact that one-of-a-kind leaders are usually not typical individuals but authentic individual to his or her distinctive belief. Perhaps they lack the means to convey their messages, perhaps they are placed in the wrong place at the wrong time which could prove an asset in the other end of the world at a different time.

I can visualize a World Social Organization established for beggars all around the world, helping to reshape the future by offering the beggars special tools for them to express their inner passion or world visions. Let them play with paintings and arts, numbers, figures, words, puzzles, games, natural items, different type of resources, and every little thing an artist or a scientist can think of potentials but stuck due to lost of any key puzzles. These people could probably be the inspiring key to uncover the mystery the world has fought so long without them joining force. Because we had long neglected their roles in our community.

Make them help shape and contribute to our community and be a part of our fellowship citizen. Honor the undiscovered talents the world might have missed. The reason I see these people as highly distinguish people is because of their courage to go against the norm and insist in opting the last thing a reasonably rationale person will ever consider a solution. They might have something even Einstein missed out on, which could prove the key to a breakthrough. Chances are slim but I have faith in this neglected population.

Help make the world a better place to live in. Build a constructive facility and environment for them to express their lifetime concern that we have long been neglected by the world. The medium class ordinary has the luxury of accessing internet to express themselves and get exposed to the world in every way possible at least through blogging and surfing, but the beggars are not.

Can you make a nobody a somebody? Help change lives, together we create sky of hopes.

Ps: I hope my little blog inspires you in any ways. If I’d inspired you in any ways, please do share with me what you think about it. thanks a lot for support. Even if you are strongly against my work, do share with me your reasons for coming against my vision. Thanks. I do appreciate a lot.



And some really ridiculous ones. Not that we should encourage them, but the fact is, their awkward thoughts can sometimes inspire us too, in a different way than we would have ever thought of. But be sure of your own judgments and wits and not be influenced by them. Just try thinking out of the box is what i encourage people to do.


No comments: