Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wouldn’t it be fun?


It sparked my head. From nowhere I noticed I want to have fun and meet new people. But I didn’t know how to get the conversation started, especially when Asians hardly move forward and say, “Hi, I think you are cute. Can we be friends?”

So I was thinking, what if I can get my shirt do the talking?

Probably I can custom make a T-shirt with words printed on it, with the front wording, “Hi stranger, I think you are cute.” And as I walk by a person who was looking at the words, if he or she looks up after getting attracted by the words, I shall smile and nod. Probably a little wink. I guess people will be happy. Then we shall walk pass each other.

In case he or she finds it really fun, I have another 2 sentences on my back if he or she happens to look back again. “Yea I was referring to you, doncha wana say hi?”

Walking like the wind. I’m sure it’s gonna be fun. Don’t you think so? Putting a smile on a stranger’s face. Lifting hopes and creating life to lives. Nobody hates to be praised, does anyone? What do you say?

Hehe. =)

No comments: