Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Why Share? Why Not?








Politics? Reality-check? Dissatisfaction? Ego? Pride? Calculativeness? Worth? Rationale? Or simply the fact that I don’t feel valued or recognized enough to justify my willingness to share my visions and business ideas? i don’t know and I need some time to adjust to it. I’m turning 22 soon and I have yet started any progress to turn any of my visions to life, I’m still a dreamer and just a fucking dreamer!!! Perhaps I’ll sink in thanks to the “positive neglects” I get in platforms I genuinely believed can nurture my talents (if you believe I have). I’m not sure if people truly appreciate me as a mediocre idiot, or are wisely planning behind me to make use of my ideas, or simply finding me a laughing stock? But the truth is, who am I to ask for the recognition or faith from people? And I am not wrong to have reality checks. The truth is, people do backstab even their closest partner! How cruel life can be.. sighs.. why am I having this dilemma now.. the only best justification is, I’m having self-doubt now. Thanks for not positively encouraging me, peepz. Some do, and I’m deeply flattered, indeed. But I guess some peepz just dragged my ambitions down before I even started sharing them. And the worst of all, they mattered to me. I didn’t understand why, but I’m truly upset. So I am in fact having 3 solid business ideas in my mind now, sorry I’m just not ready to share them as yet. Anyway they may sound stupid to you, but I do believe in every one of them. it’s just a matter of waiting for the right persons with either the right set of believes and visions, or network, or capital, or capacity to influence, to park in and have us synergistically brainstorm over its probability. But honestly I hope to find the 1st set of people. I believe thus far, Michael Teoh, Jade Lim, Ingénieur and Alex Lee are who I truly cherish getting to know and sincerely hoping I can work out something together with. Why? Because I believe in them and most of all I think they see me before I even shine with a dim of light. And my appreciation and thankfulness to the incredibly awesome young entrepreneur Mr Ng Khai Lee and Mr Joel Neoh for creating youthsays.com, which indirectly introduced me to vast pool of talents and inspiring youths in Malaysia.

No comments: