Friday, May 9, 2008

My Pennyless Dreams...

To my fellow dreamers from the world of bloggers,

I have a dream.

A dream with more than a theme.

A dream that shares all streams..



A dream larger than thee (my life).

A dream I wish to conquer/ nail before the end of thee (my life).


A dream to make all dreams come true
for thee (in life)..





But who am I to ask for people’s trusts and beliefs..

To endorse my words, my works, my dreams..



I wish I know how to get where I want to be.

I wish I know exactly where the end of my journey in life will be.

I wish I’m not alone in a confined space only sitting me with my mountain full of dreams..



22 an age I broke one of my dreams..

Ending up still alone in a path so dim..

Where chances of me making my marks remains so slim..




Sometimes I cry deep down within..

Without a drop of tear down off my eyes’ little rings..

Can you tell me am I worth claimed as a being..



MyVISIONS_MyIDEALS


No comments: